Skip to content
WA-ACEP offers several resources to improve your practice.
- *NEW*: Medical Alert Systems for Seniors- Caring.com The CDC states falls among older adults are extremely common with an estimated 2.5 million older adults treated for fall injuries in the U.S. every year. An estimated 25,000 of those fall injuries result in death. Justifiably so, 8 out of 10 caregivers are worried about fall prevention for their loved ones. So we have made it our mission to research personal emergency response system and other assistive technology to find ones that truly enhance the lives of seniors by coupling an independent lifestyle with safety and peace of mind.
- New Health Care Authority (HCA) Policy Limits the Quantity of Opioids that can be Prescribed – takes effect Oct. 1, 2017
- Meeting the Seven Best Practices Requirements
- Electronic Death Registry System Policy
- WA State Guidelines for the Prescribing of Opioids for Non-Cancer Pain: A Letter from the WA-ACEP Board of Directors
- Cost Effective: Emergency Department Care Coordination with a Regional Hospital Information System
Sean M. Murphy, PHD and Darin Neven, MS, MD
- MERS Resources
- Measles Fact Sheet
- Appropriate Use of the ED (brochure)
- ACEP Workplace Violence Resources, includes Best Practice Checklist, ACEP Resolution with Background, Legislative Worksheet, and other resources.
- Workplace Violence Toolkit (produced by the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management)
- What’s the Law: State by State